All surgical candidates must be aware of the following policies and procedures regarding the cancellation, scheduling and/or rescheduling of surgical appointments.
Each statement must be initialed to indicate that the patient fully understands and agrees with the terms and policies explained herein.
1. If you decide to permanently cancel your surgical procedure for any medical reason which may include, but is not limited to, the following: the existence of a medical condition that prevents surgery, failure to obtain medical clearance to undergo a surgical procedure, or any cause out of the control of either party, there will be a cancellation fee of $250.
2. If you have chosen to permanently cancel your surgical procedure at any time, there will be a cancellation fee of $400, unless you ALREADY received medical services. Examples of medical services include, but are not limited to, the following: laboratory work, doctor evaluation and/or consultation, and pre-operative procedures. In the case that medical services have been rendered, the cancellation fee is $650.
3. If a procedure is canceled and/or rescheduled by the center or the doctor THE DAY BEFORE SURGERY OR/AND SURGERY DATE as a result of the patient’s failure to disclose a medical condition/history or the patient fails to follow instructions in preparation for surgery, preventing the scheduled surgery from taking place, there will be a CANCELLATION fee in the amount of $1,000.
4. If you decide to permanently cancel your procedure and request a refund, refund request shall be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and by calling: 305-262-8347.
5. In the event that a refund is requested; it may take up to 21 days to process and issue your refund.
Your care and satisfaction are very important to us and we want to make sure your experience with us is a pleasant one.